Designed for professional use: Probiotic all-purpose cleaner for furniture, doors and window sills
What makes it special:
- Light foaming probiotic all-purpose cleaner
- Probiotics effectively break down organic dirt and keep drains clean and odor-free
- Helps create and maintain balanced microflora
- Deep cleaning of joints and active odor prevention
- No CLP hazard symbols, pH neutral
- Without chlorine bleach, formaldehyde, phosphates, quats
- At least 50 million probiotics/ml
- With patented HeiQ Synbio technology
- Made in Belgium
- Applicable with sponge or (microfiber) cloth
- Concentrated product, for normal pollution use 1%, for light pollution use 0.5%
- Store the product between 10°C and 40°C, protected from direct sunlight
- Shake before use
Composition complies with EC directives: anionic surfactants <5%; Bacillus ferment: PHENOXYETHANOL; fragrances
Shelf-life: 3 years
How does it work?
Were you brought up to believe that all bacteria are bad? They aren't! In fact, you wouldn't be able to survive without the help of the good bacteria that e.g. populate our gut.
When cleaning with HeiQ Synbio Clean, you take advantage of our friends the probiotics (good bacteria) by applying a layer of them to the surface. The probiotics produce enzymes that break down the dirt into tiny particles during and after cleaning, absorbing the particles and digesting them as food. The probiotics work for days after application, providing a long-lasting cleaning effect. The result: a microscopic deep cleaning and a long-lasting absorption of odors.